Founded in 2008,
ShopKeep® is a New York based cloud iPad POS system with more than 23,000 customers in the United States and Canada. ShopKeep® provides tablet point-of-sale system with software that empowers with staff optimization, regulating inventory, sales reports and customer reports.PROS
- User-friendly intuitive design
- In addition to iPad, runs or selected Clover devices
- Third party apps like QuickBooks and Mailchimp connection
- When run on iPad may have issues: cables, broken screens, wifi connectivity, especially in an environment like kiosk or food truck.
- Inventory management, product entry and product variations can be time-consuming.
Shopkeep® is Best For:
- Small specialty shops
- Wine, deli, gift shops, bakeries, coffee shops
- Kiosks, ice cream shops, food trucks
- Hardware kits for retail are around $1000, EMV readers - $300.
- ShopKeep® does not publish pricing information. Pricing schedule and equipment rental costs vary.
- Most small businesses get basic plan for $69 per register per month.
- To take payments offline, you must use Clover device, $99-$999 depending on configuration.